ss_blog_claim=1053ca87724a2435537c9f62e8524d84 ss_blog_claim=1053ca87724a2435537c9f62e8524d84

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Live before its too late


Time and tide wait for none.. Life is so fast and before we think we are getting older. Age just increases and never decreases and if we think of our age, we wonder and doubt-- have I really lived here for so long? And how such a short span is left. Who knows, whether we would live that long. But never late, it is better to live. LIVE to the fullest, enjoy each moment and make it enjoyable for self and others. Start living towards a wonderful world...


Think of hospitals full of the sick and suffering, think of people having sudden deaths due to natural calamities and man made destruction. Think of sadness all around. You will realize how lucky you are..

And, personally, I tell you. I am the luckiest. God has given me so much-the best parents and friends in the world, and all other loving and caring members of my family who are so caring, so understanding, thoughtful and I feel so loved, so much wanted. It just make me thank God...

I am always ever grateful to my parents who have made me what I am today. I'm thankful to them-though actually my thanks and gratitude cannot equal what they have done for me. It is the inspiration gained from my parents that I have become a software engineer. With their continuous guidance I hope to go higher and higher up in my career. I want all my friends to realize this reality of parents being God's greatest gift to us. It's so pitiful for orphans who will never be able to understand what it means to have parents. And yet there are so many children who ignore their parents...

I want people just to realize this before it's too late. Care for people around. Don't be double-faced and mean in thoughts and actions... It may occur that we are not always staying with our loved ones. But we can reflect the love, the upbringing, the guidance received. We are what our parents are. By our behavior recognize our upbringing. A good tree bears good fruits. A bad one bears sour fruits...

If one feels that he has bad background and would like to be better, he should make it a habit to be on the right track, he should make a conscious efforts to change...

A person cannot put up a show for too long. He may fool some people all times all people some times. But he cannot fool all people all times. His true colors will be show someday and the white wash peeled off...

So live before its too late..







No comments: